What is C-TPAT?
This program was developed to address and solve all safety concerns with regard to terrorist threats when importing goods into the United States. Its purpose is to make companies aware of the importance of supplying products that meet high security criteria by standardizing the process applicable to the supply chain.
What are the benefits?
• Shorter time wait at the border: access to commercial FAST lanes for C-TPAT certified carriers carrying goods from certified C-TPAT clients.
• Access to the C-TPAT members site to check all certified companies (suppliers, carriers, customs agents, etc.).
• Reduced number of inspections.
• CBP border agent assigned to your account with knowledge of your file.
• Access to international tenders requiring C-TPAT accreditation…
Please refer to our catalogue.
SECUR-T AND C-TPAT
For worry-free exports, we are offering several C-TPAT complying products.
• Safety cable seals such as Ez Loc for medium loads, with a non-preformed safety cable that will fray when cut and several marking options for a personalized follow-up.
• More specialized seals for high value goods such as the Snaptracker Bolt Seal with a molded plastic coated steel bolt for evidence of manipulation.
Our wide selection of seals designed for any situation or any type of goods will meet all your safety needs! Our products also include high quality cable cutters that will reduce the effort needed to cut cables without crushing them as well as bolt cutters to help you remove our bolt seals on container doors. Our safety products are offered in various sizes, have an ergonomic design and are easy to use!
If you have any questions regarding our products, C-TPAT or our safety seals, please contact our experts who will satisfy all of your needs.